Looking for something unique or want to buy a commercial product in volume? We can help.
Every Australian business needs the right technology and the right technology partner Leverage the expertise so you can focus on your business. Buying the right technology for your business is not an easy decision. It is important to consider the long-term viability of your IT infrastructure as part of your business planning short and long term. Commercial-grade solutions are specifically designed to meet the needs of various businesses in a variety of environments, ensuring your business and brand comes across as intended.
Commercial grade products can differ from consumer grade product in a number of key ways including:
- On-Site Warranty versus Back to Base
- Next business day warranty versus potential delays of several weeks
- Commercial-grade security
- Commercial-grade materials to ensure a more robust product
We can provide commercial-grade technologies that you will not find in retail stores across a variety of areas such as:
- Mobile Phones
- And more
Why do I need a Commercial Device?
Whilst consumer grade technology is a convenient way to run your business, it cannot fulfil the requirements needed to successfully run even the smallest business long term. Having the right technology solutions in place from the beggining, can greatly save you time and money in the long-term.
- Apple Device Enrolment Programs
- Microsoft Autopilot setup
- Onsite supply and installation
- Data Back-up and Transfer
- Pre-loading of standard drive image
- Product Network Integration
- Software Application installation
- Installation of network printers and devices
- Network and Internet optimisation
- Security Services
- Asset Tagging
- Consulting services
- with obligation free quotations
Commercial grade technology has many advantages like durability, longer power, security, additional warranty, remote access management, long-term cost savings and are more energy efficient.
Harvey Norman provides additional services to our clients including:
If your business still has a consumer grade IT infrastructure, it’s crucial to begin the process of upgrading to business level before your network begins to show the inevitable strains that come with using inferior infrastructure wasting you time and money.